HD Video Mixer
Functional Video Shooting
This highly versatile unit integrates a HD/SD video switcher/ Mixer, audio mixer, MultiViewer and control panel in a single, compact unit.
The HMX100 features a built-in MultiViewer output and combines high-quality video switching with embedded or analog audio mixing functions. It offers a very flexible user interface and supports SD, HD formats, plus switching of 3D sources. It’s ideal for use in schools, hotels, government facilities, corporations, public access channels, live events and weddings, and in mobile or portable applications.
- 12 audio inputs including: 4 SDI, 4 XLR, 2 HDMI, Mic
- 9 video inputs: 4 SDI, 2 HDMI, 2 analog composite, DVI-I
- 6 audio outputs including: Program — XLR, SDI, Preview — SDI; AUX SDI; headphone
- Two analog composite inputs allow direct connection to legacy video sources (in SD system mode)
- Ability to mix embedded audio from HD/SD-SDI camcorders and other sources
- Genlock, GPI, RS-232C and tally output
- 12-bit processing ensures high image quality
- Supports 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p and 480/59.94i and 576/50i
- Built-in Multi-Viewer allows users to view up to 10 images on a single display, including video sources, audio levels, and a waveform monitor
- 5.7″ LCD screen displays five-row matrix menu which, combined with 5 rotary switches, allows you to change functions quickly and easily
- Digital effects include: basic pattern key, transition wipes, chroma and luminance keys, downstream keying (DSK), title key, time effects (still/strobe) and fades (in/out, video, audio).
- Preset/event memory buttons.
- Connects easily with Panasonic projectors via DVI-D, HD-SDI and RS-232C connections to mix various sources during a presentation, and can remotely control the projector’s power and shutter settings.
- Weight: less than 20 pounds
- Up to 100 event memories
- 10 keys for setting inputs
- Joystick control of key adjustments
- Integrated Vision Mixer & Scaler
- 5 mega pixel capacity
- Three output option modes – Dual 2K, 4Kx1K & 4K
- Select or set output resolutions to any requirement
- Dedicated source Preview output with Multiview
- Wide range of transition effects built in
- Up to 3 video layers including background for presentation Program to Preview applications
- Position, Scale, Crop video layers freely
- DSK/Key on foreground video layers
- Wide range of Masks can be applied to any foreground video layer
- Variable edge blending on foreground layers
- Additional three independent layers for OSD, LOGO and STILL
- Connect up to 9 video inputs
- Tally support built-in
- Genlock support built-in
- Modular construction – wide range of input options to choose from
- Flexible control and configuration